What Personal Data Do We Collect Or Receive?
We may collect or receive certain Personal Data about you, including:
- Information you provide when you use the "Contact" facility or fill in any enquiry or other forms on the website (for example, your name, email address and telephone number);
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
Your provision of Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide certain Personal Data, you may be unable to use the website and we may be unable to provide the information or services that you have requested.
You must always provide accurate Personal Data and you agree to update it as necessary in the manner specified below. You also agree that, in the absence of any update, we can assume that the Personal Data you have provided is correct.
How We Use Personal Data
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being collected/received by us and processed by us as required in order to:
- contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact; and/or
- enable a employee of ifour solutions ltd to contact you and provide you with information or services that you have requested and deal with any matters arising as a result of that contact;
- display content specific advertisements to you when you go to certain other websites (please see the section headed "Cookies" below for further details);
- monitor your activity on the website and, in some instances, contact you about products and/or services we believe may be of interest to you;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our website or services, when you choose to do so
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
You hereby explicitly consent to your Personal Data being transferred and/or disclosed (whether inside or outside the European Economic Area) to and/or processed by:
- employees of ifour solutions ltd for the purposes set out in the section above headed ‘How We Use Personal Data’;
- data storage providers used in the operation of the website and/or the provision of any of the services provided through it (these providers do not have direct access to the Personal Data unless specified otherwise on the website);
- in the unlikely event that we believe in good faith that we are required to do so: (a) by court order or other legal/regulatory requirement; or (b) in order to protect our rights/property or those of our clients and/or their employees.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We do this by setting our own cookies ('first-party cookies') but also through certain third party products we may use including Google Analytics™, Google Adwords™ and Google DoubleClick™.
Right of Access, Deleting, Deactivating and Amending Your Personal Data
Subject to the provisions of applicable law and for a small fee (where permitted by law) you may obtain copies of the Personal Data (if any) we hold about you by contacting us via the website’s "Contact" facility. Additionally, if you wish to delete, deactivate or amend the Personal Data, or find out what Personal Data (if any) we are holding about you, please contact us via the website’s "Contact" facility.
Retention of Personal Data
We are only allowed to retain your Personal Data for so long as is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing. We may therefore delete your Personal Data after an appropriate period of time.
ifour solutions ltd
Royal Victoria House
51-55 The Pantiles
Kent TN2 5TE