When it comes to marketing, it’s not just polite to say ‘thank you’ – it’s also a great way of growing your business.
Why you’ll be thankful for ‘thank you’ pages
Inbound marketing gurus, HubSpot, came up with 3 great reasons why every business should have ‘thank you’ pages. You can find out more info on all of them here, but in short they are:
- Reason #1: Simple ‘thank you’ messages leave visitors stranded with nothing to tell them what to do next.
- Reason #2: ‘Thank you’ pages with additional relevant content and Call to Actions (CTAs) are more effective at keeping users engaged and improving your chances of turning them into customers.
- Reason #3: Creating an effective ‘thank you’ page needn’t be difficult.
More landing pages = more leads
HubSpot also found that B2B and B2C companies with over 40 landing pages generate over 10 times more leads than those with only 1 to 5 landing pages. More landing pages equals more chances to say ‘thank you’ which increases even further your chance to win business and more importantly, generate repeat business.
The ifour approach to great ‘thank you’ pages
Here’s our four simple steps how we can make your ‘thank you’ pages work most effectively for you:
- The bigger picture – it begins with understanding you, your brand and your wider strategy: who you are, what you do, what you want to say, how you want to say it and why it matters.
- Audience participation – next we accurately identify your audience, along with their wants and needs, so your ‘thank you’ pages hit the sweet spot.
- Intelligent creative design – we then use our hugely talented creative team to design a ‘thank you’ page or series of pages that stand out from the crowd in the most eye-catching way possible.
- Quality control – last but not least, we can monitor the effectiveness of your ‘thank you’ pages on an ongoing basis ensuring that you are always saying ‘thank you’ in the most effective way.