Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 pa
Please send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
ifour is a creative design agency working with a wide range of clients, from big international brands to smaller, local companies.
We’re based in Tunbridge Wells, so we are well placed to provide a high-quality service to clients in London and the South East.
We’re an innovative agency with a strong reputation for delivering intelligent business solutions with inspiration and integrity.
The business has grown organically since we started trading in 2006, new business usually comes from recommendations. As we take the business to the next level, we are looking for an experienced, driven and capable individual to undertake the role of Senior Strategist (Campaigns).
To be part of ifour’s Strategy team, helping to first research and understand then guide and implement clients’ marketing and brand strategies.
This role has a particular emphasis on developing, testing, implementing and measuring client marketing campaigns.
Purpose and responsibilities of the role:
As well as the duties and skills listed below, the post-holder will be required to work as part of the ifour team, performing ad hoc tasks as required by the management team in service of the overall ifour mission.
Internal processes and strategy
- To work with the Strategy Director and other Senior Strategists to create and implement an ambitious plan to grow ifour’s strategic practice as a central part of the agency’s creative offer, to make a more powerful, profitable agency proposition.
- Contribute to the development of new products and offerings for clients (eg: turning ifour campaigns into primary ‘lead’ products, instead of the ‘added value’ secondary products that they currently are).
- Contribute ideas and content to raise the agency’s profile and reputation via the agency website blog and in the trade press.
- Support the Strategy Director to create engaging and successful client proposals.
- Attend business meetings and pitches when required.
- Help market the company by assisting with the ongoing development of ifour’s social media presence by contributing original and relevant content to our social media channels.
- Make a positive and imaginative contribution to the ongoing development of the agency’s culture, values and outlook.
- Work collaboratively with the Strategy Director and team to deliver intelligent, strategic solutions to clients to help transform their brand and marketing effectiveness.
- Play a leading role in developing and executing integrated end-to-end campaign strategies and delivering integrated campaigns that have an impact on clients’ business objectives and bottom line.
- Identify campaign target audiences, managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and implementing a data acquisition strategy.
- Ensure that imaginative and appropriate online and offline channels are selected for each campaign.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Work closely with colleagues responsible for content generation to ensure campaign and brand content plans are aligned and integrated.
- Ensure that all campaign activities are in line with client’s brand identity and values in all communication channels.
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting of channel performance and ROI of spend (e.g. CPL, CPA, CPC) incorporating insights and lessons learned into campaigns regularly during the campaign cycle.
- Write evaluative reports analysing overall campaign performance against KPIs, with clear recommendations for future actions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, anticipating and meeting their needs for incisive brand and marketing campaigns.
Core skills and experience:
- Proven experience in B2B or B2C campaign marketing – either agency- or client-side.
- Technical experience of marketing platforms to plan, implement and measure digital campaigns.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Strong copywriting and persuasive presentational skills – the ability to inspire enthusiasm on the page and in person.
- Self-motivated team-player who is resilient under pressure, with a strong sense of fun. Must generally be a positive force in the agency.
- The ability to generate crisp, accurate copy in a variety of channels. Good report-writing and proofreading.
- Research skills that help get under the skin of brand and design problems.
- Expert understanding of marketing and brand, with a willingness to continue learning new skills and technologies.
Please send enquiries to email@example.com