We have had such a great year at ifour and are looking forward to the next one, but we thought we would share a few of the things we have learnt this past year as it draws to a close:
- Security fog tastes pepperminty (thanks Premier for the fogging)
- It can take up to 17 moves to turn an estate car in our car park (driver dependant!)
- James I is pretty nippy on his pins
- Lego bricks melt under pressure like cheese
- There is a musical genre called 'Glitch Hop' (Thanks David)
- The ifour boys can grow some amazing moustaches
- We have the best office dog, even if she does try to eat the studio….
- A LOT of people eject their USB's without safely removing them (from the discussions about the Autumn Aboards)
Happy Christmas and here's to another exciting year with even more discoveries!